Travel to Uzbekistan with tour operator Shirin Sayyoh includes visiting the country’s brightest, most interesting and most original places:
- Great Silk Road Travel: tours to Samarkand, fabulous Khiva, legendary Bukhara, Tashkent, Tamerlane’s native town Shakhrisabz, the country’s silk centre Margilan and others. Grandiose medieval architectural monuments, craftsmen’s workshops, authentic oriental bazaars, interweaving of religions and cultures.
- Uzbekistan tour in the Kyzylkum desert: camel riding, living in yurts, jeep tours, fishing.
- The Republic of Karakalpakstan: ruins of the ancient fortresses of Khorezm.
- The Aral Sea: the cemetery of dead ship s, abandoned fishers’ villages, the azure of the dying sea.
- Uzbekistan holidays in the Western Tien Shan Mountains (Chimgan and Beldersay): short and many-day hikes and treks, team building in the open air, climbing, downhill skiing.
- The Fergana Valley: unique ceramic items, handmade silk fabrics – khan-atlas.
Join scheduled group tour to Uzbekistan with fixed dates or choose your private Uzbekistan travel. It does not matter, which Uzbekistan tour package you will prefer – the Uzbek land always receives its guests with much sun, human warmth, hospitality and a generous dastarkhan!
Visit Uzbekistan and discover the heart of Central Asia!